sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2008

Yesterday evenings fast 13k was quite good despite my legs were stiff. I started with 4min pace and ended in 3.30min pace. Heart rate was 160 -170. Good thing was that the big roads were dry and I could run partly on those. While running I was listening to local radio -SunFM and that gave an extra kick :) Today I run easy 1.55min which is supposed to be about 23km. Running didn´t feel very light but ok anyway. I did some jumps (loikkia) while running and that was nice for muscles.

The weather in the afternoon was really sunny and it felt nice. I took a ride with my fathers new car around small city of Parkano and bought some milk from local shop. Nice and relaxing to listen to Mikas new ablum. Do I like big girls was the guestion (one of Mikas songs) that the british boys allways asked me in Dullstroom (in the picture Petteri, Scott, Graham, Miika). Next time I should invite Erik for a weekend in Parkland like I have promissed. Last time I spend some time at his parents house in Zwickau and run half marathon at Germans championships in Bad Liebenzell. Erik next time we have to go and visit the factory of Trabants!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Sure mate,
    next time the Trabant-museum will be on the list of touristic attractions! But before that I have to run faster than you in the halfmarathon (or at least in the marathon :)

    VastaaPoista