sunnuntai 10. helmikuuta 2008

Suomi Finland

Everything good ends sometime. So came an end also to my stay in South-Africa. I think I could have stayed longer but on the other hand it was good to come home Finland. Back to basics again. Flight to Nairobi went fine with Jaakko who decided to stay and train in Kenya. Then the next day flight to Helsinki I did with Simo "säippä" Wannas who had been in Eldoret Kenya during the time of troubles and is in good shape now.

My legs were not in so good condition the last weeks due to being sick. I had stomack broblems and fever for about a week so it must have affected that the last week of training I was really stiff. I was going to participate today a 1500m race here in Helsinki but my morning run showed that its wise to take it easy now. Temperature here is about +2 and no snow which is ideal for a runner. The wind feels cold though and I have to be carefull not to get flue. The Finnish nationals and a 3k race is 24th of Feb and that is my aim for now. I should get to some speed workout tomorrow at Hippos hall in Jyväskylä and hope to do some strengt training also. Massage is on tuesday morning and I hope to get my legs back to good shape. Everything is ok and new challenges are waiting. On monday some Swahili interpetation is waiting for me. Let me know if there are some English readers left! Martin?
My brother is a journalist. Here is a link to an article he wrote about photo journalism
ie. what does a photo tell you about.

1 kommentti:

  1. Nice to have you back!
    Looking forward to some good exercises together. How about monday's Hippos-training? You'll be there?

    VastaaPoista