keskiviikko 13. helmikuuta 2008

indoor person

Can you believe it? I saw a sun today! I was sitting in bus when this thing strike my face. It was warm and gentle. Was I dreaming? For a while I could think being in a complitely other place. Then it was back to reality. Routine of everyday life continued and it was cloudy again. In the afternoon it suddenly started snowing. Wind was blowing hard as I was trying to make my way on bike. All I could do is wonder things aroung me. Busy days and still so interested about weather.

As I went to my run with Vesa it was getting dark. I was supposed to do 80min fartleg. It went ok but road was rather slippery and my back got stiff in the end of run. We did about 10 times of 15-20 seconds sprints. As Vesa went home my running speed decreased. Motivation was gone. I just tried to make it to my house alive. I did and I am happy about that. No reason to go outside before tomorrow. Am I becoming an indoor person?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti