perjantai 22. helmikuuta 2008

Perhaps I was too hars yesterday. Sorry about that. I realized that its up to me if I want to write about things. Web is open for everyone. That is one of the key things.
Today was another easy day as a preparation for next sundays 3k. Yesterday I was in Hippos halli and did once 600m and twice 400m and 200m. Then that was it. Easy and comfortable.
Today I bought an 160gb storage device for my photoes in laptop. You never know the day when ´t you start your computer and it doesn´t start. I have thousands of pictures taken and I dont want to loose them. So a small invesment for my future.

For international readers you can check from here how fast did Jukka Keskisalo run 3000m on sunday at Finnish nationals. Is the time faster than Björnars 8.01 in Globen yesterday? We see that at five o´clock local time. :)

3 kommenttia:

  1. Best of luck for indoor nationals! If you go TOP 5 I invite you for tea next week. If not, you have to pay yourself ;)
    You have a good leg speed and a new PB is not out of reach, so go for it. I believe in you.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tsemppiä sunnuntain kisaan! Ei muuta kun ennätyksen kimppuun vaan ja kovalla raastolla se menee!
    t:Herrasen Jaakko

    VastaaPoista
  3. Rennon letkeesti vaan porukan mukana ja loppu raastaen omaan enkkaan, tsemiä. t. Runner

    VastaaPoista