torstai 21. helmikuuta 2008

no more joy riders

Really funny thing. I feel like I am running out of things to say. To my calculations there are about 50 people visiting my blog every day. Only about ten of them I know who they are. Some of them my personal friends but those other 40 regular visitors total strangers. So far my blog has been open to everyone to read how am I doing. I have been open and honest. When I have been happy or when I have been down you could have read about that. I don´t know if that is good or not anymore.
I just went to see the settings of blog. It turned out that I should invite each of you personally and that you should type password every time you like to read my news. TOO DIFFICULT I would say. Lets keep things simple and open. You can still surf on my site which is ok for me. Just let me know sometimes how are you doing! OK?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti