torstai 7. helmikuuta 2008

SA over and out

All the good ends sometimes they say. Now it has come time to finish training camp here in Dullstroom and pack the luggage. Destination Finland. We go for the night in JoBurg because the flight is tomorrow morning.
Running has not been too good since my muscles have been just tired or a bit stiff. Maybe it dates back to time i was sick. Yesterday some sprint workout and evening easy 10k. Did not feel good. Today I was supposed to run 20k but was tired after 40min. So I decided to quit and do another easy run in the evening. Everything else is here fine and I bought last souvenirs. Also I gave some used running shoes to young guy Cristopher who allways asks for them. The rest of the shoes Jaakko will give to friends in Kenya.
So just a quick update here at OP:s office. See you soon friends!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti