maanantai 25. helmikuuta 2008

Today I had a privilege to run with Mr. Hass. Doctor Hass is a good friend of mine and the friendship dates back many years. Hass came to Jyväskylä from Germany to do his thesis for wellness technology. Later on he continued at university. Doctor Hass is a real distance runner and he is planning on making marathon debut this spring. I hope all the best for him!
Today I started preparing for my next destination which is Lisbon half marathon. Three weeks is not much but I think that is enough for such a long race. I prepared for indoors only for two weeks so I haven´t lost much of stamina. It´s still there and I think that I am in better shape than last year despite time at 3k was a disappointment. Revenge is topic for next race. Building stamina now is also a good thing since 10000m on track is my main distance next summer. Thirty before thirty as I said earlier.

2 kommenttia:

  1. You are definetely in better shape than last year and you should use Lisbon HM to set a good time, which I will brake in German Championships few weeks later :)

    Keep up the good work!
    Dr. Hass

    VastaaPoista
  2. Dr. Hass...hehehehehe...Kyllä minnuu rupesi naurattamaan:) no mut joo, onhan se vähän...ehkä vähän...:)
    Terveisiä Italiasta! Kieli ei vielä ihan väänny, mutta onneksi kampi on vääntynyt hyvin ja taskussa soppari:)
    Tsemppiä Miika Lissaboniin. Pidetään Suomilippu high as usual!:)

    VastaaPoista