sunnuntai 13. tammikuuta 2008

tired but happy

Today only one training but rather a long one. Two hours easy run in the Lakenvkei forests with a bunch of people. Very nice and social as well. Everyone gets to run his/her own speed but there is still company available. I had a high morning pulse so I decided to run really slow. Tomorrow I might have again some tougher session so it is good to take it relaxed on long runs. After a run I went to a small lake for a swim just to cool down. It was nice although the water had some grass growing. Before we got back to Dulstroom again it was 1pm and I was dead hungy so that I could hardly see. We decided to go for a pancake and it was delicious. The company was offcource very good as well. In the afternoon we are going to have a minigolf tournament.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti