perjantai 25. tammikuuta 2008

perussettiä-

It took some time to get access to internet again. This text was written on tuesday:
Today I had a good workout day. In the morning when I woke up I didn´t feel at all like doing tough workout. I had a good sleep probably that’s why. I had my boridge relaxed for a while and had half cup of coffee. Before heading out I got an good idea of taking my mp3 player with me. They have saved many workouts- so did it this time too. We jogged together with boys for 10min and after that I began speeding up. First k:s were downhill and getting heart rate to 160 was easy. Then it started uphill and I tried to keep heartrate the same. Maybe it was 165 but that what it was supposed to be. Turning point was after 25min had gone and I put my mp3 player on starting to listen to Eppu Normaali. Running felt really good and I was lifted on high. When 10min to go I could srart feeling a bit tired. A new song and speed increased to 170. Maximum was 172 but I didn´t speed to full speed. That day will come some day.
I was a bit scared to go and run on asvalt road since last year I got a stress fracture on same road during a similar (12k) workout. I was running with light skylon shoes which I run my best marathon time 2.26 in 2004 in Frankfurt. Since that I have run marathon every two years due to problems. I really would like to go close to 2.20 some day but now I concentrate on 10k on track. Also I try to improve my speed and strenght. That´s all for today. Tomorrow a hair cut J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti