keskiviikko 30. tammikuuta 2008

batman

I am still feeling myself a bit sick. Last night I had some 37.4c fewer which is not much but still enough to keep me from training. It is only second day of full recovery but I would like to be back on business soon.
The other day there was an funny incident: I had gone to sleep knowing that I would get sick soon. Jaakko who shares same room with me was still awake and watching TV. I had fallen asleep already when I started hearing this sound in our room. First I thought it was butterfly but then realized it being a bat sirceling my head. It had come through window which was open. Well, the chasing part was fun trying it to get out from open door. We finally made it but it took some time. That was my third workout of the day :)
One of the things that athletes do here for recreation is internet. Staying in contact with friends and reading the latest news seems to be nice way to socialize. Often you see many nerds and laptops at Jo Bangles where is wlan to be used.
Today is the day for some tourism. We plan to go to see local shops and perhaps buy some souvenirs. Good and nice for the head also. My back had started to hurt a lot after sleeping long hours. Otherwise the skicats are doing fine and the atmosphere is good. Back to the helicopter!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti