tiistai 8. tammikuuta 2008

So now I will write my first blog text in English for the international fans! I appreciate you being patient since I have not been able to updaty my blog in two days. You can imagine how hard it is not to update news. The public is waiting... Yesterday I had my first tough track session in the morning. It was fine and I run 6¤1000m 3.15 first four then 3.09 and 3.04. The recovery was long 4min but next time I will try 3min. It is much tougher to run fast in altitude I realized that yesterday. It was on grass thack though and the wind was strong though. I was tired after the exercise but guite happy. I am not injured yet :)

Afternoon run was just easy 10k with 3¤100m. Today morning 10k and then to the gym to do some strenght training. I try to keep up strengt while here also. After gym some 5¤80m fast to loosen up muscles.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti