perjantai 4. heinäkuuta 2008

thirty

It does not feel so bad to be old. Some would say that it is a scary moment but I DON´T AGREE! Today I´m officially old since I was born 4th of Jyly 1978. Quite some time anyway and only Lord knows all the things that have happened since that day. I myself enjoy my life as much as I have done last 30 years. And only the speed gets faster or shall we say running legs. ( a 8.22/14.28 gyu so far)

No official celebration until the race season is over after Berlin Marathon 28.9. We shall be back to business then.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Hongera sana na Mungu akubariki!
    Gongratulation and God bles you my son! I`m broud about you!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Onnittelut Miikalle! Mies vaan komistuu vanhetessaan :) A&T,O&Vk

    VastaaPoista
  3. Happy B'day Miika. Remember: You are always as old as you feel.
    BTW: Good attitude to have the biiig celebration after Berlin - we'll drink a lot of good German beer :D

    VastaaPoista